Fulvic acid is an organic and active chemical compound that forms when organic material breaks down due to humification (composting). When buying a fulvic acid product, two things should be considered:
- Purity of the source from which the fulvic acid is extracted. Oshun Health’s fulvic acid is extracted from Canadian sphagnum moss, an exceptionally pure source that’s been lying under the snow for thousands of years and has never been exposed to toxins, pollution or pesticides. It’s also a 100% sustainable source.
- Extraction method. Oshun Health uses a very gentle method of extraction that doesn’t involve chemicals or high temperatures and mimmics the way fulvic acid is formed in nature itself.
Considered the ultimate “nutrient booster,” fulvic acid helps the body to absorb and use other nutrients better (e.g. microbiota/probiotics, antioxidants, electrolytes, fatty acids and minerals). Fulvic acid has, therefore, become popular for slowing down ageing, improving digestive health and protecting brain function. Due to its unique chemical structure, it’s able to fight free radical damage that contributes to the process of ageing and nearly every chronic disease there is. It can be acquired when taken as a supplement or from naturally coming into contact with more dirt/soil outdoors.
Except for the above fulvic acid also does the following:
- Increases energy levels
- Is a ferocious antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Acts as a broad-spectrum antiviral.
- Chelates heavy metals and body toxins, removing them from the body.
- Extends the time nutrients remain active – potentiates the availability of essential nutrients. Increases metabolism of proteins, contributing to DNA and RNA synthesis.
- Is a powerful natural electrolyte and restores electrochemical balance.
- Increases the activity of a host of enzyme systems.
- Helps to rebuild the immune system.
- Increases the bioavailability of nutrients and minerals.
- Restores, rejuvenate and repairs the skin and body from the inside.
- Helps to neutralize radiation and reduce or eliminate its effects on the body.
- Protects cognitive health