* The fat in Macadamia oil is 8O% monounsaturated (the most beneficial for your health) – the highest percentage amongst cooking oils.
* Macadamia oil is the lowest of culinary oils in Omega 6 fat it also contain Omega 3 fatty acids (like those found in fish) and are chock full of vitamins E, A1, B1, B2 and niacin.
* Macadamia oil retains a very high smoke point of 210˚C, and ideal for stir frying, baking, sautéing and salad dressings.
* Kingdom Macadamia oil contains no Preservatives, no Cholesterol and no additives.
* Macadamia Oil is very stable in use and provides long shelf-life.
* Macadamia oil has high levels of palmitoleic acid, which is anti-aging antioxidant. Research has suggested that palmitoleic acid could assist in cell rejuvenation that helps heal skin and reduce dermatitis and eczema. The results of Macadamia oil are amazing! This makes it an ideal, nourishing application for normal to dry complexions or those that are continually exposed to harsh elements.
* Macadamia oil makes a wonderful, emollient addition to a therapeutic bath.
* Macadamia oil can be used in skin or facial oils, massage oils or as a direct application to parched, mature and dry skin conditions.